http://www.titlewavemusic.com/silvertone.jpg

It looks something like this, except the pickguard's been taken off, the headstock has 3 tuners on each side, and there's two of those lipstick-type pickups. Also there's only 2 knobs and one switch (looks like 4 in the pic to me). It's very obviously aged and is probably made out of particle board or something.

I mainly made this topic to ask if the pickups would be any good? The guitar doesn't work when plugged in so I don't know how they sound (i only get a squealing buzz)
holy **** that thing's ugly.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Nice find, it's more of a Danelectro knock off than an LP though.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the

If you don't know how it is supposed to sound and can't try it out because the wiring is obviously screwed then i wouldn't buy it if i were you. Unless of course someone here knows a lot about them and can really help.

That's all i can offer.
Quote by usuckhugeonez
holy **** that thing's ugly.

hahahahahahahahaha i said the same thing! IS this used? The finish look dull. If you can't play it plugged, then it's bad, if you want to use it and save a few $2000, take it to a shop. I would who cares how it looks like, Kurt Cobain used panasonic guitras
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
Quote by codybcool

If you don't know how it is supposed to sound and can't try it out because the wiring is obviously screwed then i wouldn't buy it if i were you. Unless of course someone here knows a lot about them and can really help.

That's all i can offer.

Nonono, I FOUND this, as in, laying around not touched for 25-30 years. It's sitting right beside me.
:O oh sorry i didn't read it properly. Damned tiredness.

Great find then, i'd do a google search or something and take it to your local reliable luthier/whatever.
The only sort of identification on it other than the "silvertone" on the headstock is a faded "2077" inside the electronic cavity