okies yee have completely crushed me just there, i was asking about getting a kh202 or a les paul custom... and yee compeletly broke me donw

so i wanna buy a guitar...wanna spend bout E700 euro...i want it to be best i can buy rely...

an suggestions???

please dont tell me of things i cant afford

and if u can leave a link for me!

thanx
havent got a clue what you mean mate with the opening sentance am guessing your scottish. if you are, i have a house there. try www.gak.co.uk its usually quite cheap for things. i reccomend a ibanez or a tokai if you want a les paul but i dunno if gak sell tokais.

good hunting young one
haha, awesome.

rg1570, and if you have any cash left, change the pickups.

EDIT: some of the lag guitars are quite nice too- but I don't know if any of them have (good) locking trems (in your price range).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?