Epi Classic quilt top, Plain top, Limited Edition Standard Plus $499 from Musicians Friend, or a Tokia from a Canadian Ebay vendor with $24 shipping.
Just brought a Tokai for £250, don't know how much that is in dollars, but they are gd imotations and close to epiphones or gibsons les pauls, or one of the best imotations, sounds good, looks good, and feels good.
Tokai Love Rock (Les Paul)
Valeta Acoustic

Line 6 Spider II 75
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
Zoom 606

Please Visit My Bands Myspace

www.myspace.com/thechoiceswemake
lots on this page, agiles are supsoed to be quite decent to for the money
http://www.rondomusic.net/electricguitar-ss5.html
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I'll add another vote to Agile..take a look at the AL3000 and AL3500
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
i always thott that epis were better than agiles, i think they are, are they... seriously....
Quote by Vantage
no thanks

Tokai LPs from the 80s regularily fetch $1000 and up on ebay. They were sued by Gibson b/c theyre just as good for half the price. These are Korean made which is better quality than Chinese made Epiphones, the body is all mahogany vs. the Epi alder/mahogany sandwich and its a real LP shape which the Agile is far from, it even has a Gibson shaped headstock which the Epi doesnt. They arent allowed by law to be sold in USA in a deal with Gibson which is why Americans have to buy them from Canada. For $500 you cant buy a better paul period.
An ebony Epiphone Les Paul Standard is usually $380. If you get it, however, change the pickups! I tried it out at a store and the sound wasn't what I thought it would be.
You can easily get a genuine Gibson Les Paul Special for 400ish on ebay, you can also get a studio for about 700ish. The ticket is being patient, and looking for mislisted guitars.
-Epiphone Riviera w/ Bigsby and Gibson 490r/498t combo
-Epiphone Es-333 Delonge Edition
-Fender Twin Reverb '65