What tremolo system is used by Herman Li in DragonForce?

and

I have a lo-trs trem. currently on my RG. If I pull up on the bar, i'm not saying as far as I can possibly pull, just like, if you had to measure from the tip of the bar, I can get like an inch up, (maybe not even), and one of the springs pop out of the back.
It is very annoying, having to screw off the back plate and hold the bar so I can get the spring back on, it also untunes every string. I was wondering if I could put a dab of super-glue on the tip of the spring and stick it in the hole? If thats not possible is there some other way to remedy this? (Please don't say just don't pull up on the bar )
ALmost certainly an original floyd rose as they are the best by a significant margin but you never know

2) see why it;s falling off you could always put the spring on the otherway up so the hook faces down then it will be less liekyl to fall off
Quote by theusedsk8er
What tremolo system is used by Herman Li in DragonForce?

and

I have a lo-trs trem. currently on my RG. If I pull up on the bar, i'm not saying as far as I can possibly pull, just like, if you had to measure from the tip of the bar, I can get like an inch up, (maybe not even), and one of the springs pop out of the back.
It is very annoying, having to screw off the back plate and hold the bar so I can get the spring back on, it also untunes every string. I was wondering if I could put a dab of super-glue on the tip of the spring and stick it in the hole? If thats not possible is there some other way to remedy this? (Please don't say just don't pull up on the bar )

most likely a floyd rose (i don't know, i don't listen to dragonforce)

and that trem, if i'm not mistaken, is a low trem. you may just be screwed. i don't think super glue is the answer
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
i do believe he infact uses a edge pro bridge.

and i thought most ibanez trems have a little piece of metal to stop that from happening
^He uses a S series, so it's a ZR tremelo.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Looking in a magazine picture, it says Licenced Under Floyd.... on the trem on his S540.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
he doesnt use ZR trems. ( I KNOW i own one )
seems like he uses pre 03 S series which used licensed floyds
Yeah, its definetly not a ZR. It's probably an Edge Pro as Phil said.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
looks like an OFR or Edge pro to me.
why do you care?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by bradbradbrad
Looking in a magazine picture, it says Licenced Under Floyd.... on the trem on his S540.

the zr trems are licenced under floyd rose patents i do believe as well
Yeah, they are, that was said to prove it wasnt an OFR. It isn't a ZR because they look different to the other designs.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700