alright sinse rivers just made his little hiatus statement. i made this so all the weezer fans could post their thought and all that **** about weezer.

weezer shall never die
"Im not gonna say anything inspirational... im just gonna ****in sware alot. -Billie Joe Armstrong
well maybe... but not in my heart lol
"Im not gonna say anything inspirational... im just gonna ****in sware alot. -Billie Joe Armstrong
Weezer died after Pinkerton.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Wheetus did Teenage Dirtbag.

I really thought the band turned a corner with their latest CD (IMO The Green Album sucked nuts). I really liked it. I hope they get back together soon.
yeah i dont believe they will every do anything like blue or pinkerton. those were just legendery. but i enjoy all of their music. it has a veriety of styles which is cool.
Weezer was pretty good from what I heard, they didnt sound like everybody else, I wonder why they never got really really big. I gues it was probably when they were reeally good all the rap, pop, grunge **** was popular so they were screwed