alright so i just bought a new Samich acousic/electric guitar and i have been playing it just by itself. im not sure if i should get an amp to play on it or not, i don't have a band or anything now but you never know what will happen in the future. just post your thoughts please
ToNY
Eh, why ruin the beauty of the acoustic? If you get a band, you could always put a mic in front of it.

I don't see the need for an amp.
I would get am amp. If you even wanna play something a little heavyer then a normal acoustic song, or wanna gig and not ues a mike, it would help.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
save up for a pa, you'll be the envy of your frinds, and you can use it as an acoustic amp
if you dont need it right now then id just save up. you never know when youll need one. by then you can get a really good one too
PM me for
don't buy one yet, because you don't need one yet. start putting away a little money each month and then when you do need one you'll be able to get a nice amp or a pa. also, i didn't know they made acoustic-electric samiches. i prefer peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese myself.
Yeah, PA is better than a dedicated acoustic amp, unless you're just doing a one man show kind of thing where you can plug your mic into the acoustic amp (most have that feature). I think micing in a live setting is just a bad idea. That means you have to sit perfectly still to make sure you get the maximum sound quality. And THAT would make for a great show...
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by jimtaka
also, i didn't know they made acoustic-electric samiches. i prefer peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese myself.

PM me for