I'm looking for a guitar which can achieve classic rock tones, particularly Santana and Gary Moore (Hot pickups methinks), whilst still having a reasonable clean sound. I've got a jcm600 which is a 60 watt jcm 900. I want lots of sustain and a low action!... with decent stock pickups.

Thanks

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

if you want santana, there is nothing more to say that PRS.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
PRS SEs, Yamaha AER series, Schecters (maybe), Epiphone les paul or sg, ibanez sz, washburn x or idol . Anything with a set neck , mahogany body and hh pickup configuration should do the trick.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
id go with an epihone les paul or sg, maybe an ibanez-look at used guitars i always find good stuff thats used and its usually 200-400 dollars cheaper(depending how much the orginal cost new)
Is the Tremonti SE any good? I'm not really into creed, but I like the Les Paul kinda look... and it is a decent brand.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.