As said in the topic title I seriously obsess over this girl. Even though I'm generally renowned as a metalhead I can't get enough of her fantasticness. Check my review of her album on this site please... buy it grr. But anyhoo, anyone else appreciate her brilliant music?
usually id rather die than listen to that type of music, but i love that one song
does it matter if i play guitar? yes.
She's the only mainstream pop I can stand these days. Good songs, just good, not much more.
I don't like when she gets dubbed pop as I usually label her as more folk than pop. I have all her singles and stuff even though I have the album. I'm seriously obsessed so much my friend worry about me.
Id slip my tubestick into her, thats about it.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
I didn't pay any attention to her but I saw her play Jools Holland's show, I think it was the Hootenanny at new year's, anyway she really impressed me live. It's a shame her recordings aren't as good as her live performances (assuming that wasn't just a one off good performance).
I really don't like her...I guess she's just not my type of music,but I can see why others like her.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
No I've seen her live and she was absolutely outstanding. Sitll amazing in the studio but live she was out of this world. She must have spent at least 20 minutes of the concert talking to the crowd.
I wouldn't really call her pop. I'd say a mix between folk and alternative. I love acoustic pop/rock, alternative and folk though. A girl I went to college adored her and I had the fortune of watching her play, "Suddenly I see" on acoustic, which I loved. Prior to that I never heard of KT Tunstall before.

It's taken me until this week to get a copy of, "Eye of the Telescope" and it's fantastic. Great artist.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Bump much? My favourite track on her, Eye of the Telescope, debut album is Other Side of the World.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Burpin'Worm

I love that track too. I saw that quite a while ago. She sure does know how to put up a good show.

EDIT: Nope...was talking about a different one. This one is a looooot better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 7, 2007,
If that's not all just show, that's some neat work with delay and looping there. Hmm.

And yeah, that song is annoyingly catchy.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
her. As i've said before, Other side of the world, to me is better. It's got more melody to it. Has anyone listened to her Acoustic album yet?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Okay, update... research tells me that that pedal stomping is not all show... she's actually looping it all around.

Fuck.

I need to figure that out.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
EDIT: Nope...was talking about a different one. This one is a looooot better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA

Nice, I hadn't seen that before.

Quote by Caustic
Okay, update... research tells me that that pedal stomping is not all show... she's actually looping it all around.

Fuck.

I need to figure that out.
Yeah it's pretty impressive. I've seen Damien Rice perform in a similar way.
« »
I don't think, Suddenly I see, is cheap at all. It's a nice alternative/pop track. I think she's an awesome performer and she can sing live, which is on my cool list. She reminds me and looks like Michelle Branch.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I think that she is awesome. She writes really nice, positive, fun songs. I love Black Horse and Cherry tree and checked her out on youtube and saw the video for suddenly I see, other side of the world, I want you back ( a jackson five cover) and heal over. She is really great and much better live than on the album. I honestly think they should re-record the telescope album as the production is not anywhere near as good as her live performances. She does some awesome stuff with the effects pedals. Must take tonnes of concentration to manage it all.

And, being a guy, I think she is super cute and comes across as a genuinely cool person. I look forward to buying the telescope cd this week when I go to pick up Lateralus by Tool.
Last edited by TwistedLogic at Feb 26, 2007,