I was jus wondering if u could install any bridge on any guitar (eg. put a floyd rose original on a fender strat)
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
It would depend on what was already on the guitar how much work would be required. For example, if your guitar came with a floyd rose, it would all routed out so switching to a tune o matic would be difficult.

However, if you were starting with a blank template, you could put any bridge on any body.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
what would be my best bet on ending up with an american fender strat with a floyd rose
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
Quote by steve06x
can u put a whammy on an sg special or a sg dual neck?

this is my thred buddy
in short no, you can't put any bridge on any guitar.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
you can put a floyd on a strat IF the bridge post line up!
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
depends on the guitar and the bridge, putting a floyd rose on a hollow body abviously wouldnt work, youd have a hard time putting one on an SG too (although this is possible) but a floyd rose on a strat is pretty common is definitely doable.