You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!

Crit? - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392915

Edit: A mod edited this... but you should go ahead and crit his work.

Feel free to repost according to the rules and there will be no problems.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Last edited by Mapsand01 at Jul 14, 2006,
yeah I should know that you are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!
You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!