Hi, I have a Cherry Red Gibson SG Special. Today at Guitar Center I played an ephiphone dual neck sg, and I am in love with it. I am thinking of selling my Gibson and getting that Epiphone. Is there anyway to remove that Epiphone logo on the top of the headstock and replace it with a gibson one? Is there a way to do it at your home or do I have to go to a guitar shop or something like that. Hopefully If i can change that logo I will go first thing 2morrow morning and buy it.

Thanks
lmao nice - i think ur best bet would be leaving the epiphone logo on - its not like they are crap and if ur in love with it, wuts the diff if it has a lesser name on it? (i am not gay btw)
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
lol yeah i guess so, i mean when i go play at places with my band I want to have a gibson not an ephiphone. They both sounded the same, I bought mine in today and compared their tones. The ephiphone is a little more of a tin can sound but for the look of that guitar I wouldnt mind the sacrifice.
i guess a luthier of some sort could do tht for u - if u could get it done tho im sure it wouldnt be expensive, just a matter of some sanding and re-painting
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
hm...I live in the miami beach area. i wonder who to take it to. Maybe some1 could fine me a kit on the internet? google is being gay and I view pages from right to left (the text). its pretty weird.
ha lol i hate greenday i just put that random thing there. GRRRR i wanna dual neck guitar!!!!!!
Helooo!o!oo!o!oo!
Gibson SG (Cherry)
Gibson Double Neck SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

*Building my own guitar now*
Quote by steve06x
Hi, I have a Cherry Red Gibson SG Special. Today at Guitar Center I played an ephiphone dual neck sg, and I am in love with it. I am thinking of selling my Gibson and getting that Epiphone. Is there anyway to remove that Epiphone logo on the top of the headstock and replace it with a gibson one? Is there a way to do it at your home or do I have to go to a guitar shop or something like that. Hopefully If i can change that logo I will go first thing 2morrow morning and buy it.

Thanks

all you need it a screwdriver and common sense you buy the epiphone and 2 gibson necks unscrew the necks off the epiphone and replace them with the gibson necks. the screw holes line up perfectly.

and trust me it works i did it with my first guitar and then put the real neck back on when my dog knocked it over and the neck split.

just make sure the the gibson necks are for a gibson with the same amout of strings and same amount of frets
^Just wondering, why do you own expensie guitars and crappy amps??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
dont all gibsons have solid necks. only ephiphones have bolt on necks. My sg is a solid neck, theres no way to unscrew it.
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

you cant buy gibson necks.
heres the specs for the Gibson SG dual neck

Manufacturer Gibson
Period 1960 - present
Construction
Body type Solid
Neck joint Set (Twin)
Woods
Body Mahogany
Neck Maple
Fretboard Rosewood
Hardware
Bridge Fixed
Pickup(s) Two 490R Alnico magnet humbucker Humbuckers (12-String),
Two 490T Alnico magnet humbucker Humbuckers (6-String)

It says bridge fixed.
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP