And i was wondering how Reel Big Fish and Rancid are live?
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
Rancid sucks live.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
I've seen some live videos of Rancid, and it looks like Tim doesn't play the guitar while he sings which is really weird. But i figured they still might be a fun live band. Yea Avail's awesome. All i've heard from them is Simple Song though.
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
Reel Big Fish are great live from my experiences, but it largely depends on the mood of Aaron(Who has a reputation of being a total douche, though don't hold me to that). Sometimes the band are funny and cool with the crowd, on other occasions they're just professional. Regardless though, they always play well(as in sounding remotely like the CDs) and throw in a bit of improv(which is always nice).
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by OaklandRaider24
I've seen some live videos of Rancid, and it looks like Tim doesn't play the guitar while he sings which is really weird. But i figured they still might be a fun live band. Yea Avail's awesome. All i've heard from them is Simple Song though.

Tim doesnt play guitar while singing because he plays lead and he doesnt really have to. On another note, ive seen videos of rancid live and they seem pretty good, like both tim and lars can sing pretty well.
Reel Big Fish were really good live when I saw em dunno about Rancid though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I just saw rancid on tuesday, and the show was really good, Tim does the Tim thing but I think thats part of the schtick. They play the songs really well and the crowd goes f'n nuts. They even did a little acoustic set about half way through, I thought that was really cool.
Reel Big Fish is GREAT live... I even just saw them on July 10, 2006 five days ago
When will I know that I really can't go
To the well once more - time to decide on.
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside.
Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride,
RHCP
Might be a bit of a rehash at this point, but I've seen RBF I believe five times, and they've been awesome every time. So I wouldn't worry about them
man i get to see reel big fish and streetlight in five days with mxpx who i dont really care for but hey and then the next day i see rancid
Quote by angusfenderbend
You still listen to emo loudnsnotty? Haha.

RBF are awesome. I really want to go see them Wednesday.

thursday for me .....and then the next day rancid is playing
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by angusfenderbend
You still listen to emo loudnsnotty? Haha.

RBF are awesome. I really want to go see them Wednesday.

now lets not make a statment like that when you havent listened to emo music before.