I have 3 pedals right now. I really have no need for a pedal board yet though. I have seen simple things that are 1/4" connector to another with no cable in the middle. I want to connect the pedals to eachother without any wire in between. Does anyone know where I can find these?
ya can't find them on musicians friend and local guitar stores are too far to just go look for little parts.
George L's. Eric Johnson uses them and he's a tone freak.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
you must be talking about these
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Friend-Metal-Effect-Pedal-Coupler-Straight?sku=330079
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Friend-Offset-Metal-Effect-Pedal-Coupler-?sku=330080
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Switchcraft-14-Double-Male-Cable-Coupler?sku=335020

I know cause I have a couple of these (bought them cause they were much cheaper than cables). They work fine, but only if you don't plan on moving your pedals around any. I'd rather have the cable kind though.
I would say get the wire ones with slack between them.

Because lets say you are playing a gig, and you stomp the pedal badly and it flies away, the cable disconnects and you are dead. (assuming you have no pedal board)
Ok thanks for those links. I am going to probably get those. Invictous, I don't really stomp my pedals at all. I just kind of step on them. I only really have one that I have to activate on an off during a gig and that is my OD. My tuner is only in between songs.
Look, they are called STOMPboxes

Well once in a guitar store, there was this really sweet pedal, costed like $300, I stomped on it a bit too hard, heard something crack, then there was feedback, some clipping noises.

I just put the guitar back, said thank you to the salespeople, walked out, and ran like hell.
I tried em for a bit but went back to the patch leads coz the connectors kept the pedals to close together and (with my size 11's) I kept catching pedals I didnt want to. Try it though, coz there only cheap, I got a pack of 3 from Ebay for £4.
you could probably just go to your local radioshack and get some
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
The connectors your talking about (with no cable inbetween) put awful stress on the jacks of your pedals and can seriously harm them. If you've got a load of boss pedals or something it'll be alright because all the jacks line up, but if you mix and match like most of us do you could end up killing a lot of pedals.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Quote by Invictious

Well once in a guitar store, there was this really sweet pedal, costed like $300, I stomped on it a bit too hard, heard something crack, then there was feedback, some clipping noises.

I just put the guitar back, said thank you to the salespeople, walked out, and ran like hell.

^LOL, same here, except that I tried all kinds of tricks with a LFR and broke the strings
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I ended up changing my mind. I am just going to buy some 6 inch cables to connect them all. Are the cables on musicians friend that are lik $10 for a 6 inch cable really worth it? I can get a 6 inch cable at radioshack for about 4 bucks.
Quote by jmac72187
I ended up changing my mind. I am just going to buy some 6 inch cables to connect them all. Are the cables on musicians friend that are lik $10 for a 6 inch cable really worth it? I can get a 6 inch cable at radioshack for about 4 bucks.

then go for radioshack. i don't know. i thought it was a pack or something, like $10 for 4 or something.
Quote by dr.doctor
then go for radioshack. i don't know. i thought it was a pack or something, like $10 for 4 or something.

Either way it is a lot cheaper. I think I will stop there tomorow if they are open. Actually **** tomorow is Sunday... that sucks.
there a problem with it being sunday? i thought it was open on sunday. either that or you're some religious guy like me and don't go shopping on sundays.
Quote by dr.doctor
there a problem with it being sunday? i thought it was open on sunday. either that or you're some religious guy like me and don't go shopping on sundays.

No, I thought Radioshack was closed on Sundays. Maybe they aren't. I will give them a call and then go pick the cables up if they are. I want my pedal board ready for practice tomorow at 2PM. Don't "need" it to be done but would like to have it.
Quote by Invictious

I bet you did.
Quote by aznrockerdude
^LOL, same here, except that I tried all kinds of tricks with a LFR and broke the strings

Hahah, i tried that too with a cheapo ibanez, the salesguy was staring at me.

I said 'WOT?'

and he made me pay