ok. my bridge pickup is HUGE!!! while i switch to the neck and it's empty. this is in high-gain-50 cal.-boogie-tube-combo-mode.

what can i do to fill out the neck? or is that just the way it's gonna be? internal booster switch? otherwise i'm gonna trade it in to my local music shop cuz i'm not ever gonna use it
I'm actually having this problem right now with my X2N?Air Norton combo. The X2N sounds amazing, but the Air Norton is sorely lacking. It's a massively high gain Laney GH50 w/ Carvin Legacy cab.

But I think what it might be is that the output levels are too far off? The X2N has a really high out, but the Air Norton is much less output. This could be the same for you. In short, I have no idea but am in the same situation.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
the 2 pickups sound evenly balanced as far as the loudness i get out of my amp. it's just that the neck pickup sounds hollow. i tried raising the GBE end of the hotrail to try and get some more treble, but i don't think this did anything to fill out the tone.