ok so wait are you trying to use your spider as a head for the behringer?
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
well my guess would be if the spider has an open back you should be able to see the spot where the preamp hooks into the speakers, all you would have to do is unhook that and reattach it to the other cab. if it is closed in back then i would just leave it alone
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
i dont even know what the heck that is, i think that is just a cover for 1/4"s. just look for a cable running to your speaker and tell me where it connects to
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
i am not familiar with the spiders but my guess is if its anything like my fender deluxe there should be two cables running off the speakers wich then merge into one 14" that connects to the preamp. if you can find that all you have to do is unplug the preamp end and run another quarter inch from that same hole you just unplugged into the behringer speakers
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
ok the other guy is giving you advice that voids ur warranty, now to save the warrantys all you should need to do is take another cable and wire it from the spiders headphone jack into the behringers preamp and the just set the behringers control all to dead center...now this will in the end force u to use more power but if anything ever happens to ur amps and u need to get them repaired ull thank me in the end its just how safe u wanna be
Quote by jimmiew
ok the other guy is giving you advice that voids ur warranty, now to save the warrantys all you should need to do is take another cable and wire it from the spiders headphone jack into the behringers preamp and the just set the behringers control all to dead center...now this will in the end force u to use more power but if anything ever happens to ur amps and u need to get them repaired ull thank me in the end its just how safe u wanna be

well if it has a preamp out then ya you could do that but you dont wanna go throught the headphones slot
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
all im saying is unhook the speaker, that doesnt ruin the warranty at all. if you run that preamp to too many speakers youll force it to run to much power and damge it instead
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
sre i commented b4 looking lol just run a cable fom the output on the spider to the cabs input