Alright. I have an elitist Epiphone Sg. I am (pretty surely) putting 57 (and plus) classics in it. I play rock ,indie rock, that kinda thing plus some hardcore. If you strongly disagree in my pickup selection then say it. I don't know a thing about amps. With what I just said what would you suggest me to try out at my local gc. I am looking for a combo for up to $800. Please give me any suggestions you can. Thanks (double pointers will be shot)
Battles

When bands play live they don't want you to actually watch them. They want you to fight ghosts to their music.
Well, first of all, bring your guitar (with the new pick-ups) and to Guitar center (or whatever) and try out every amp that's near your price range. So bascailly plug in your guitar into any amp that costs from $500-$1000. When you know which one you like best, buy that one. Since we all have different thoughts of what is good tone, you should make the decision, not us. HOWEVER, looking at your tastes, I would recommend a peavey classic since it is great for classic rock. And don't just on the marshall bandwagon, many of my friends have had quality concerns with marshall amps, even the tube full-stacks.

Btw, your sig is so false.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
Well I sigged someone else and idk how to really cause you don't see who that is. Unless you guys can and I can't. I am deleting. Thanks for the suggestions peeps. Other peeps would you please give your opinion.
Battles

When bands play live they don't want you to actually watch them. They want you to fight ghosts to their music.