Page 1 of 2
Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty is boss, I don't particularly enjoy Heralding though, he lost the serene feel which is the main reason why I liked Nefna so much. Heralding is a step towards more generic folk metal.
My favourite band! Magni... and Ok Nefna... are his best work. I can listen to them over and over without getting bored, pure genious.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
i have Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty and Heralding The Fireblade i like both a lot but i think OK Nefna... is better.
Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty owns my soul...
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
i've been listening to these guys for a good week straight. fuc'kin epic. and blizzard, you are right. Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty is ridiculous. panty dropper album
damn. I was gona start a thread on these guys soon.
Quote by Spynal
You obviously have never taken a lick of theory in your life, you're pretty dumb, you know that.

Quote by mydadisjewish

i laughed. this guy sucks balls. try to be less dumb.

Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

I laugh at you. You're stupid. Retarded.

See! I'm the dummy around here...
I've had Heralding for a while, finally got the rest of their stuff, absolutely wonderful. So epic, and folky at the same time, really just amazing stuff.

Note: "Heathen Foray" (yes I realise it was a re-do) off Heralding is just about the catchiest thing ever.
Yeah I've gotta say that he owns so bad! Who cares if there are some nazi rumors about him(notice how there are no facts to back them up).
As I understand, pretty much any folk metal or viking metal have ben labeled right wing. Idiots.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
mir ist kalt...
Quote by mydadisjewish
Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty is ridiculous. panty dropper album

Quote by mydadisjewish

Quote by mydadisjewish

man, i am so right, i'll repost..........3 times
Quote by The Oceanborn
As I understand, pretty much any folk metal or viking metal have ben labeled right wing. Idiots.

What? And how? Thats the dumbest statement I've ever heard. And you have an Amon Amarth avatar AKA viking metal, fuckhead.
Hey, cool it down. I'm saying that some idiots are referring to almost any folk or viking metal bands as nazis, although they are allegedly not. Especially Falkenbach have had that treatment by some media, as did Amon Amarth. So go and rape some rabbits if you have to prove your masculinity.
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
mir ist kalt...
Ok Nefna Tysbar Ty is an excellent album I pretty much love all of their albums but that one to me is their best.
Good from what I've heard from them.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Awesome band. I've been listenin to Magni Blandinn a lot lately but I got most of their other albums so I'll listen to those know.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Alot of the songs out of heralding remind me of Ok Megintiri. I got tysver ty the other month, listened to it 3 times strait. En Their Medh Riki Fara is a great album as well, more raw.
Sweet band. I always give respec tto a person who can create full albums with all the intruments. Although I do think he didn't do the drums, but it's still sweet
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
^ Hmm what do yuo mean. The only album I've heard is the one with towards the hall of the bronze shields. I don't follow him much. What happened was it just not good?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Falkenbach ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Goddamn. I can't even express how much this band rules.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Indeed.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
I played 'Heralder' for my family and my dad burst out laughing at the 'hands of the most dexterous blacksmiths' part.

Class band.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
He went shat on the latest album

Wow, you're a cunt. Heralding - the Fireblade is a fantastic album, whether it be his best is irrelevant. He continues to write amazing music, and you're a fucking faggot if you think his style changed that much to warrant a "shit raiting." Did your dense mind happen to hear "Havamal", one of his best songs? I doubt, since your narrow mind is blockaded by your mental stupidity.

Oh, and quit saying you "love these guys", you faggots. It's just one guy with a few session musicians.
Last edited by Akitsa at May 18, 2007,
Quote by Akitsa
Wow, you're a cunt. Heralding - the Fireblade is a fantastic album, whether it be his best is irrelevant. He continues to write amazing music, and you're a fucking faggot if you think his style changed that much to warrant a "shit raiting." Did your dense mind happen to hear "Havamal", one of his best songs? I doubt, since your narrow mind is blockaded by your mental stupidity.

Oh, and quit saying you "love these guys", you faggots. It's just one guy with a few session musicians.

As if I'm gonna listen to a guy who can't beat the swearing censor

btw yes I am trendy. I wear t shirts with no band logos on, but I also get lots of blowjobs
Quote by Akitsa

lol u r bannd.

lolrofl
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
What a coincidence, I heard these guys for the first time on pandora.com while browsing the forums. Im a huge power metal fan and some folk/viking to spruce things up. I'm liking what i'm hearing so far.
Peavey VK112
Fish&Chips EQ
Ibanez TS9DX
Jackson Warrior JS30 upgraded EMG 81/85
Epiphone Silverburst 1966 Reissue G-400
Washburn D12N

Playing since 03-11-07
........Uber Noob Skillz
Quote by La Foret
No I'm not, you dumb kike.

Please learn to conversate nicely.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
I've only hear "Skirnir" but I thought it was pretty good. I should get an album soon. Any suggestions?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I heard Falkenbach ages ago and found it to be fairly bland music, but now that I return to it, it's very refreshing from all the epic (or wannabe epic) metal that seeps through every crevice.
I've found Jesus
Page 1 of 2