i downloaded the 15 day trial and now its over, but i really miss it! power tab isn't the same, so i was wondering if anyone could show me hoe to get it free? please?
($60 is to damn much!) i would really apreaciate(sp?) it.
You can't get it for free you damn pirate!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

errrr no talking of illegal ****. but most p2p should carry them. and search up bit torrent in wikipedia to learn
eDonkey2000 thats all im gonna say. dont steal now kiddies!
OMG you admitted to liking korn and soad, you better delete that before some of the metal heads come in riding there new ego fueled cars to bitch you out .

#7 Member of "The Mars Volta Fan Club"
is edonkey safe? if i downloaded guitar pro then deleted edonkey would that be alright?
does the eaxpired trial version ask you for a serial number?
don't worry, chuck norris can fix it.
Quote by adamkoehler
does the eaxpired trial version ask you for a serial number?

no
Quote by Midnight_spooks
is guitar pro even worth it?

only a person who hasnt used it will say that. and yes its very much worth it
have you tried it yet. the level of complexity is amazing and i find the power tabs why to hard to understand.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
have you tried it yet. the level of complexity is amazing and i find the power tabs why to hard to understand.

powertabs is kinda hard, but not yet, im downlaoding it now
damn it! when i try to run the downloaded GP5 from lime wire it says i need MxMidi32.dll. ****!
get bitcomet then
search it on torrentspy.com
then open the torrent in bitcomet
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club