Well, it doesn't have to be slap basses, but I like the name of the thread...

Post your bass recordings for everyone to listen to.

Rules are...
1 recording per post (to help keep the thread going, and to avoid over exposure of any one user)

No Posting two replys in a row (To get rid of the possible loop hole from first rule)

Must have a bass in the recording (Well, not absolutly, it's more of a preference, I'm not too picky on this)

Please, no spam recordings, just music

Recordings must be original (I really don't think this needs to be mentioned, but just in case)

Please, no useless flaming on other users recording, useful criticism only

...Not much else (That I can think of)

Okay, I'm starting it up (HA!!!)
I'm Being Bass Attacked!!!

It's named after a response to a different recording of mine that I sent sombody... It was my 9 bass jam, but at the time it was more like a 13 bass jam, and the Bass EQ was way to high... upoin hearing it she said she was being Bass Attacked....
10$ says Dan wont be happy.

Your recording -I didn't really like it. the speedy little bits were cool, but it was almost entirely out of time and not especially musical. Not a fan of the slap tone, but the finger style bits sounded cool. I don't mean to trash it or anything, but overall it just seemed like slapping for slaps' sake rather than a slap solo and kind of takes away the purpose of the technique being a tool to enhance the music. A little variety wouldn't hurt either.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Last edited by Yertle at Jul 14, 2006,
If he doesn't like it he can shut it down

Yeah, I'm aware I was out of time, that's what happens when I don't have drums or a metronome.

And your right, I do slap alot for slaps sake, I like the way it sounds and it gives you rush when your playing it
^ I'm all for slapping and slap solos - its probably my favorite style of play - but if you have no groove and feel and doesn't sound very good, it loses its point.

You'd have better luck moving this to the recording forum. Delete this and repost in the proper location and you should be set.

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

Quote by Yertle
^ I'm all for slapping and slap solos - its probably my favorite style of play - but if you have no groove and feel and doesn't sound very good, it loses its point.

You'd have better luck moving this to the recording forum. Delete this and repost in the proper location and you should be set.

You aren't a mod.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
^ Oh really? I had forgotten

Forgive me for trying to help the guy put his thread in the proper place as this will inevitably be closed.

Quote by crazypeanutman

Yeah, he isn't a mod. But he saved me from having to be said.

Please, anytime you try to post something you KNOW is in the complete wrong forum... PM me first. otherwiser I'm going to close your thread and consider warning you. You've started 2 threads, this which is the wrong forum, and a pic thread in a forum that discourages pic threads.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!