Alright guys, heres the deal...

I would like to start a band, and there is this drummer who is my friend...the only thing...is he can get rather annoying from time to time....

And, there is this vocalist, who is also my friend, but....hes not really into the kind of music im into...im into scream"o" stuff...*dont flame* like UnderOath and all that jazz...but, I know he would be a GREAT singer...

And, there is this bass player....my friend too....but, "SHES" a girl...

I know, I know...im a sexist jerk...well, I dont think girls can rock as hard, at least not this one...

Oh yeah, im a guitarist if you didnt know...

So, my delima is...should I go with the annoying drummer, and vocalist who isnt diggin the same music as me?

Your probably gonna say..."Well, if he doesnt like the same music as you, he wont want to be in your band..." WRONG...he will....I just have to take him under my wing and show him the way...lol

So there it is guys....hope you can help!!

peace, guitar man...
i say go for it and see where it takes you. most musicians switch bands anyways so its not likely that you will be with them forever.
yeah, but....I would also need to find a bassist, and another guitarist...

i know, you dont NEED another guitarist, I want one...all the stuff I write needs two guitarists...
so what shes a girl
your a jerk
and ur bands gonna be **** coz you think ur lars ulrich or some nazi who wont let anyone else have any input
and its dilemma retard not delima
looks like a recipe for disaster you sexist piece of .....
i totally agree with my above poster.
Guitars... *drools uncontrollably*
Go for it. And thats it. Youll probably meet new people through the band and a good bassist/guitarist might not be too far away. Youll see what I mean.
Alright, im not sexist, if you would have read the original post....you would have understood that this girl DOESNT rock hard at all, she finds something that is challenging, or something that she cant play right of the bat, and she gives up....like I played with her at church.....she gets lost....and never plays again, just stands there.....

So, shove it jerk offs....
if thats really her problem, then yeah diff bassist, and i'm sure yer aware that chics can rock just as hard as guys (the original bass player for white zombie was frickin spectacular) if she's got a crap work ethic then no, don't go w/ her, as for the "annoying" drummer, i had one of those and it still worked out great, if we had a little spat it only made the music better but i gotta say he and i were good at communicating so if we had an arguement over something we could resolve it quickly and easily without pissing each other off.
twenny...thank you...your response is the kind I have been looking for....

Yeah, I finally told the drummer that I would be in a band with him....hes been asking for like close to a year now....

As for the bassist...ill look around, and ill pick up the singer.....hopefully it works out!!

Thanks agin to all who actually helped...(klayy, timi, and twenny)