hi im looking at some wah's which one should i get for someone who plays rage some chilli and offspring a GCB-95 595Q?
in my opinion a wahs a wah... same pretty overall sound.. only real differences in my opinion are like the ones that include the overdrive in the wahs like the zakk wylde or dime wah..
i say go Original Crybaby from dunlop for that chili offspring thing.
What's your price range?

And the 595Q's are good, but look into some Vox wahs aswell.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah i have looked at the vox wahs and they sound pretty good but the prob is i cant find any vox's and most artistes use the crybabies and i woz gonna start around there and maybe work my way up as i get better for more expensive pedal.
^It doesn't matter what artists use really, it's what you prefer, go to a shop and compare a load of wahs if you can.
But if you wanna' just have a basic wah pedal and dont have much ear for tone at the moment, you can get an "Original" Crybaby for the time being, and then buy a better wah later in life.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Buy a Crybaby Original and then mod it for 5 bucks, and improve it tenfold.

I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I aggree with Pink thats what i was gonna say i think there is a thread in the Guitar Building Customizing forum about it sry i dont have a link but it makes it like 10 times better
or you could just buy a 535Q thats the wah i would get if i used wah
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
id look into the morley power wah if i were you..its only 60 on mf so you cant beat the price..