I have noticed my pinky is pretty weak compared to my other fingers, does anyone know any excercises to make it stronger? Please post links or excercises. Thanks in advance.
Cal UK
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Do exercises involving the pinky such as hammer ons and pull offs, bends, etc.

Something like this would work very well:

E----------------------------------------1---4
B--------------------------------1---4--------
G------------------------1---4----------------
D----------------1---4------------------------
A--------1---4--------------------------------
E1---4----------------------------------------
OK thanks that's really helpful. By the way with a pull of if say I want to pull off from fret three to one with my say third finger do I pick the note or do I just pull my finger off hard because I found that picking the note made it sound clearer and better.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
I have noticed my pinky is pretty weak compared to my other fingers, does anyone know any excercises to make it stronger? Please post links or excercises. Thanks in advance.
Cal UK

how about playing power chords only with your 1st and fourth finger.
Quote by Cal UK
By the way with a pull of if say I want to pull off from fret three to one with my say third finger do I pick the note or do I just pull my finger off hard because I found that picking the note made it sound clearer and better.

The whole point of a pull off is that you don't pick the next note. At frist it does sound rubbish but with time you'll build up strength. It allows you to play faster than picking each note and with practice sounds virtually indistinguishable

PickNGrin's lesson on soloing gives a lot of help on this but i can't remember whether it's part 1 or part 2

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/features/steal_this_video_soloing_pt1.html
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/features/steal_this_video_soloing_pt2.html

You should probably watch both anyway