So whens lespaulmarshall gonna do that record attempt thing, with the longest ever bass improv?

Did he get approved, if so whens it planned?
why dont you PM him instead of making a thread about it?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Because I wanna know to.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Quote by darknessfan
Hah pwned fronkpies.

Not really.
Hmm i was wondering also. Lets make a thread!
Don't Sacrifice a Tree for the whole forest

Quote by jsxxx
just stroke up and down and experiment...find what feels right.
Quote by fronkpies
Not really.

Can we agree to disagree? Or is it time for The Arena?
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
This is my point, people are going "i want to know to! lolz fronk go pwned"

And yet how is anybody going to find out if they dont PM him?
I wanna know too get the chant going (yes I know this doesn't really work in forums but whatever) we want to know when lespaulmarshalls world record attempt is gonna go
we want to know when lespaulmarshalls world record attempt is gonna gowe want to know when lespaulmarshalls world record attempt is gonna go
we want to know when lespaulmarshalls world record attempt is gonna go
we want to know when lespaulmarshalls world record attempt is gonna gowe want to know when lespaulmarshalls world record attempt is gonna go
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
^ what the fuck was the point ^
Thats what I said to your mum last night
And to seriously answer fronk's question I was trying to chant on my PC like at gigs you chant we want more I was trying to do something like that it didn't really work though.
Hey!

Yeah the record didnt get approved i dont know why but it just didnt, it really cut me deep....

I just happened to search lespaulmarshall in the search bar and this was oen of the threads that came up, cheers for having some interest guys

tommy
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
It pissed me off man lol...
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...