Does anyone know of a custom guitar logo kit that I can buy on the web.
I want to remove the ephiphone logo and put something else. I cant just simply switch necks, because Gibson doesnt sell necks obviously because all their guitar's necks are fixed and are through the body.

Thanks
Gibson SG (Cherry)
Gibson Double Neck SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

*Building my own guitar now*
so you want to preted that you have a Gibson SG like you do in your sig?
I have a Gibson Sg Special, but I want to have a dual neck sg. Im gonna sell my original gibson to buy the ephiphone then put a gibson logo on the ephiphone.
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

If you just want it to say 'Gibson' go on eBay, there are loads of them on there.......but if you want a custom one, you could do it yourself, there are instructions on project guitar....there was a thread on it last night somewhere.
Just go on eBay though, my friend did it with his epiphone, lol
Phil
.....Glow In The Dark Condoms.....Rise And Shine....
what do you mean? On ebay are their kits? or are their lol i guess bootleg gibsons?
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

I'll get you a link, basically, it's either a decal or just a sticker, that you put over your headstock.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-CROWN-whole-headstock-GUITAR-DECAL-PEARL-EFFECT_W0QQitemZ130006571225QQihZ003QQcategoryZ42455QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
That was the first I found, but, there are loads, just look around.
Basically, with most of them.....you put it over the whole of your headstock.....
You'll have to take your tuners off for on of those though.
Phil
its not a sticker though, its says waterslide? And also wouldi have to remove the ephiphone logo first or would i just paste this over it?
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

It's a decal.......so, you wet it, and it sticks......it covers the whole headstock.....if you read down the page it says that and tells you how to do it, and comes with instrcutions.........
It's simple really, the only other thing you need to buy is some lacquer and you just paint/spray that over the top before you put it on and after you put it on, but as I said, lots of instructions with the thing. It's really simple, I helped my mate do it a bit ago........
Phil
damn too bad that, that is in the U.K. I live in florida. Should i import?
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

Just check eBay US, I'm sure there will be some there....
Also the one I showed you is £1.95 to ship to US......I think that's about $4 right?
So, it's only about 60p more than shipping to england.....
Phil
you realise this is possibly the most poserish thing you will ever be able to do right?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
hah. Im not poser, I own a gibson sg. but i want a dual neck.
Gibson SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP