Wow. Those are some really, REALLY impressive specs. I would love to take one of these babies for a test drive. Traynor have always made good, reliable amps. I'm sure this one would be true to their long tradition of fine quality.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
that does look pretty interesting. one interesting feature caught my eye:

" Auto-matching tube circuit maintains bias balance as tubes age ensuring hum free performance throughout tube life."

that sounds really kickass if it does what they say.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
" Auto-matching tube circuit maintains bias balance as tubes age ensuring hum free performance throughout tube life."

Many high end amps like Mesa already do this, so it's not that big a deal. But it is definately a good, favorable feature to have.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

are you sure the Mesa amps actually adjust the bias for the tubes? I know they have a fixed bias, but I didn't think their amps change bias to compensate as the tubes age. I know they sell their tubes tested to be within the bias range of their amps though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Hmmm... you may be right there Erock....

aye, i saw that on the website the other day. I'd like to try it, that's for sure- though this side of the pond, traynors tend to go for engl prices...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, that sucks Dave. But over here, I it'll hopefully go for around $1000. I bet that thing is going to cut DSL sales in half.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Very nice, looks a bit too much though, although I'm sure it'd be amazing.

And the 100watts to 30 would be pretty damn amazing.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by nic_2090
Yeah, that sucks Dave. But over here, I it'll hopefully go for around $1000. I bet that thing is going to cut DSL sales in half.

much like over here with mesas (and marshalls too, lol) fewer idiots would cut those sales in half... or at least cut prices...

Oh, and I finally got to try some traynors today. The ycv40 and 20. Didn't have the 50 for some reason, the guy in the shop hadn't even heard of them, maybe they aren't available over here.

They're nice- especially for USA/Canada prices.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?