of course its fake.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

"Remark:We are honored very much for you recommend this item, had it, your life on many several minute appeal It can take to you in the spirit to be joyful Art always can bring the happy mood to the person Your family member also can very happy receive this you to take to their accident to be pleasantly sur prised Because it not merely is an art ware, but also is representing you to the life the deep love We have more than 7-year experience of engaging in this business before we use the ebay. So please bid with confidence in spite of my new ebay er identityBased in Beijing, the capital of China with rich cultural heritage,helezhubao can reach many diversified high quality traditional artworks and handicrafts with lower cost. We try to build a great bridge to transport those services and products with inexpensive price to you. If you love it ,please do not missing this good chance to get it !Enjoying your bidding"

ok.....cmon...CMON
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
still for 99p lol
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
If you ever see the words "China" and "Guitar" on the same page, just click the 'Back' button.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
Quote by flesh fries
"Remark:We are honored very much for you recommend this item, had it, your life on many several minute appeal It can take to you in the spirit to be joyful Art always can bring the happy mood to the person Your family member also can very happy receive this you to take to their accident to be pleasantly sur prised Because it not merely is an art ware, but also is representing you to the life the deep love We have more than 7-year experience of engaging in this business before we use the ebay. So please bid with confidence in spite of my new ebay er identityBased in Beijing, the capital of China with rich cultural heritage,helezhubao can reach many diversified high quality traditional artworks and handicrafts with lower cost. We try to build a great bridge to transport those services and products with inexpensive price to you. If you love it ,please do not missing this good chance to get it !Enjoying your bidding"

ok.....cmon...CMON

i nearly shed a tear lol
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
I hope whoever bid for it realises in the next 25 minutes that it's not worth the £201 shipping and insurance fee...
Love is not a victory march.