i was on rondomusic.com and found this guitar: http://www.rondomusic.net/gg1stdmhna.html are the SX's any good? i was thinking about saving for that after i get my new amp whihc unfortunatly they dont have on rondo...btw if anyone knows where i can get the Roland Cube15 for cheaper than 95 USD..please tell me..

thanks
nathan
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Go for the Agile Les Paul. They sure cost more but you will not doubt it. They are supposedly as good or better then the Epiphone Les Pauls.
lol i know about agiles...my question is are the sx's any good lol?

Dixon Acoustic
good point, nevermind then, thanks dude

now just to find the roland cube for less than 90 bucks!

Dixon Acoustic
youre not gonna...the micro cube is even 140 USD
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Some Sxes are decent but you'd have to research to find it. I did my research and bought an SX mockingbird in black. Turned out ok but the neck's bigger than stated and got jumbo jumbo frets. I leveled the frets with a stone and got a terrific neck as a result but I can't bring the action down much because the bridge bottomed out.

So yea, they're cheap but this one turned out to be an interesting guitar and played pretty good after all.

By the way, the GG1 you posted are very much the same as my mockingbird except our bodies are different but the neck, headstock, and the hardware looks like they're the same so you might have a very interesting guitar too. I actually like mine because of the neck. I measured the nut at 1 3/4" not 1 5/8" as stated.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+