Ok, Its been forever since I have posted any of my works here, Heck the last time was most likely for one of the original song comps done in 2002 or 2003? Not sure, which ever one made me a mod for a week heh.

I started work on a new side project rececently, Its much different than anything else I have done (Mostly Black metal). The projects name is Ich Hatt' Einen Kameraden, The name comes from an old german war song from the time of Nepolian.

The style is Militaristic Ambiant music, thats the only way I can describe it.

www.myspace.com/ichhatt

This is not a Nazi band, eventhough Imagery of it is shown, all human kind is worthless.

Yes I will crit your work if you crit my work.
Sorry for not critting right away .
Let's see here:
The song intro sounds evil , which is normal for a black or smth metal band.
The intro reminds me of "Emperor" , Very satanicaly melodic and evil with the piano section.
LOL !!!! 2:00 mark ...haha.. clever, very clever .. sounds like dimmu borgir , effect vocals but those werent vocals, it was the cool voice of Adolf..
Anyway , if you hadnt added this ,the song would be very repetitive and you dont want that i think .
LOL . 4 minute mark... you say this isnt a nazi song but it does give that impression!! lol , i like it a lot , I think i'm playing return to the castle of wolfenstein .... awesome.
I have no words. i cant crit...cool .. keep up ..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.