okies people, im thinking of getting the ESP truckstar hetfield signature...

a few questions...
one, are EMG 81 nad EMG 60 pick ups good??

two, any body know the weight of it? i need to find out because im getting it shipped from america...

am, thanx!
The Emg's are really good pickups, especially for metal, but the 60 has some pretty nice cleans in it.

If it's the same weight as an Eclipse, it's pretty light compared to a normal Les Paul.
EDIT: I take it you are from the in or around the UK? If so, then how about going through guitarampkeyboard? That way you wouldn't have to pay shipping from the U.S. Unless you bought it from over here or something.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=67565
Last edited by El Codyo at Jul 14, 2006,
youre gonna buy a real ESP Truckster, and not know much about it?
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
most eclipse models are usually lighter then les paul due to their thickness also there the same size as les pauls but could be smaller around the edges. also the lower horn is shorter
I know where you could get one brand new for around £1300, or maybe even a little cheaper if yur paying cash. The propper ESP one too, not the LTD. Try giving ELECTRO MUSIC a ring, (thats if they've still got it) There based in Doncaster in South Yorkshire. Ring em: 01302 369999
Quote by jonnyguitarman
I know where you could get one brand new for around £1300, or maybe even a little cheaper if yur paying cash. The propper ESP one too, not the LTD. Try giving ELECTRO MUSIC a ring, (thats if they've still got it) There based in Doncaster in South Yorkshire. Ring em: 01302 369999

seems a bit to cheap imo from a currency conversion.