Mariah Carey

Hey all, Its been a while that i didnt write here a sirious messege.. so here is one from the heart
Im sorry if my english is a little not good and I hope you will understand my english!
so..

Mariah Carey.. Perfect singer, she is beautiful to!

her songs are great/

Hero
I still believe
Always be my baby
HeartBreaker
When you believe
Dreamlover

and else songs.

im listening to her songs every day, I like her songs because its really "heart songs", songs that are like coming from someones heart and he is singing in the rain ir in some Paradaise...

she is -there is no word that can describe what she is- Amazing - Fantastic - Awsome - Damn!! - Terrific - So so so good!! aaaahhhhh32!%!

I have listend to some of her videos in YouTube and look.. she is reaching to high high high high notesS!!
here are some examples:
some high note...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfnexE8hegc
The highest note!!!!!! damn she is so good!! just listen to it!! like some dolphin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6rpNtSuXg

you can search there some more of her videos, search "highest note"

what is your opinion about her??
"You look in my eyes and I get emotional inside
I know it?s crazy, but you still can touch my heart"
Well, her music sucks but she is pretty damn fine.

That's the wonderful thing about her music videos; the sole premise for them is Mariah's booty followed by Mariah's cleavage followed by her in some skimpy **** emphasising her cleavage and her booty. Put it on mute and everybody wins.
...uh...

Her songs are catchy...but that's probably the doing of her producers.
Quote by Vin2254
she has a voice like an angel and an attitude like a *****.

LOllllllllllllllllllllllll Lollllllllllllllllll loLLLLLLL

not so trow !!!
"so"
im just kidding
she is not at all "the word you said"
---------
and im seeing that you guys arent like her at all...
"You look in my eyes and I get emotional inside
I know it?s crazy, but you still can touch my heart"
She's a good singer, well sorta she has the airy sound to her vocals. The thing I really don't like about her is when she starterd becoming independent and stuff she started writing from a different perspective, and then she's become this w hore now. I mean now when you look at her you really can see the ghetto in her, specially in her videos. And I don't mean the way she dresses, I mean what she does in those videos.
catchy songs, alright but not really into it
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
I want to smash her in the face with a frying pan repeatedly. Her voice annoys me. Her attitude annoys me. And the fact she so looks like a giant in stilettos, well, that just scares me.

On a related note, I do like a couple of her songs... in spite of her.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Bad songs, good voice, and she's a foxxx.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
she was good in the nineties. music box was a great album. she scares and annoys the hell out of me these days.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness