me and a few friends are going around on haloween wearing the slipknot masks and jump suit...but i can only find the black jump suit to buy does any one know where you can find the orange one...??
Quote by idontcare1236
me and a few friends are going around on haloween dressed up as a few gay couples, so we thought it would be most realistic if we wore the slipknot masks and jump suit...but i can only find the black jump suit to buy does any one know where you can find the orange one...??

fixed
Quote by Darkrunner
You are going to get some uninvited buttsecks for posting this!!!

Unbvited? He asksded for it! Lipsnot lolol
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
If I saw you guys outside in your ****knot costumes I would refuse to give you candy, then scare the ever living **** out of you.
I would just kick your ass.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Why cant people just read the goddamn thread about what bands should be posted here instead of wasting our time by forcing us to read these sort of threads....

P.S: threadstarter, if you enter the metal forum again. please please read all the stickys so you dont get raped
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
LOL

I actually know a kid who got one. He wore the jacket thing as a normal jacket for like 2 weeks until he got made fun of too much
Watchout, the clown-raper will get you! (It's me)
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
^ Pussy.

Quote by idontcare1236
me and a few friends are going around on haloween wearing the slipknot masks and jump suit...but i can only find the black jump suit to buy does any one know where you can find the orange one...??

OMFG!!! Lol u r teh gay!

You sir, deserve a mighty teabag.

*Teabags idontcare1236*
roar