http://jjk11.dmusic.com

A little thing, mostly improv. Used my Tubescreamer and the bridge/middle position on my Strat.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
not feelin it man. you gotta put some emotion into those notes. It sounds like your trying to hard to hit the notes and leaving out some feeling in there.
I am sure he is feeling it.. probably can't get it all out yet. =D Keep workin' at it man. It will all come together before you know it.
The Sky is Crying? Well why did you make it cry? Shame on ya! Just kidding! Good job, keep at it you'll get there.
Quote by JJK
http://jjk11.dmusic.com

A little thing, mostly improv. Used my Tubescreamer and the bridge/middle position on my Strat.

Pretty stale if you ask me. You aint feelin the blues, whitey.
Quote by SwabbyThePirate
... jesus. i've seen the light. fake plastictrees, you are a godess among men.

(edited for awesomeness)

Quote by fallenangel20

Thou shall have own opinons on music, and if one disagrees, shall keep his penis trap shut.
agreed 'fake'. i as well said more emotion needed to be put into it. but everyone else **** on me, so what do i know?
Quote by FakePlsticTrees
Pretty stale if you ask me. You aint feelin the blues, whitey.

Yeah screw you.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
I don't really understand how it can be "fake?" I don't mind criticism really, but I felt I put emotion into it. Whatever, keep the comments (even if they're negative) coming!
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
that sounded rather stale to me too, your not hittin some of the bends either, and i'm pretty sure your guitar was out of tune, plus you not a stronger less weedy tone if you ask me.
member number 2 of the "everyone likes Cream" club

Member #15 of the UG Pink Floyd Fan Club.PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
would be better if it was mixed into the backing track better with some reverb. The backing track is too quiet. Sounds pretty good, maybe you should make some of your notes ring out alot more and add more variety