http://www.carvin.com/

A friend of mine bought a custom guitar off of their for 1200$. Has anyone ever heard of these? Im considering buying one.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Run around the city jacking off in random places... and when you cum, jump out at people and yell "SURPRISE!" Then walk away calmly as if nothing had happened. That's what I would do, anyway.

Quote by Unofficial
Jackusaureles, You're now my favorite UGer.
Umm...yeah. They're freakin nice guitars.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Yes I have, and they are very, very, very nice guitars. If you buy one of the electrics, then they start building it then and there. Thats why they are so cheap and are basically custom guitars.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Yes, very good guitars.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
about the bast you can buy
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
very nice indeed. tony macalpine plays a six and seven string model and jason becker used to play one that was like a blue flamed maple body and maple fingerboard. if you go to You Tube and type in jason becker you can see him playing one all over the place.
my uncle has the CTM-6 in wine red with the quilted maple top....it puts my Gibbie LP to shame

yes i said it
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Im not a big fan of carvins, but they are in fact very nice guitars and are a really good value for money.
Carvin makes some really nice stuff. I have one of their amps and I really like it.

Carvin guitar:

There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by C.C. Deville
lots of stores dont sell them anymore

For the most part it's just a custom shop.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
^ Yeah, theyre only available through mail-order or something like that
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
they're really nice guitars, but i wish they would do an LP body type. I really am a sucker for the LP shape.
those guitars are really good....my stepdad still has his from like the 70s sounds great....its awesome.....
They have a single cut, a lot like a les paul. Their carved tops and double cuts are great axes.

I have a TL60 tele style, absolutely an awesome guitar. I ordered it direct from Carvin and got to pick from a ton of different options. Mine has solid alder body, flame maple cap with antique brown stain, rosewood fingerboard, H/S/S config, wilkenson trem. The best playing guitar I've ever tried. Cost just over $1k to get it to me.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
They're respectable guitars. My friend has one, and I don't like it very much, but it's good quality. It's just not really my cup of tea.