So I've decided to spend $100 at the music store. I just don't know what to buy.

I've got a little jam hall in my basement with a ****ty drum kit, a bass amp, a big peavy amp, and a little fender one, plus 4 guitars. Theres some things that I need:

A keyboard
A new drum kit
Some pedals
A new amp

I can either go in with my band on a new keyboard, save from a drum kit or amp, or go and buy a nice new pedal....

What do you think?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
The way you explained it, the keyboard sounds far more important than a pedal. It's all entirely up to you, but if I were in that situation, I'd definitely take the keyboard.
You can't get a decent anything for $100, except maybe a pedal
what's wrong with the peavey?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by axe_grinder247
what's wrong with the peavey?

It's not mine, its my older brother's, and he's thinking of selling it so he can pay for college or something. So I was thinking of saving for a vox combo.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
wow are u like a one man band?

if you want to buy the entire band some gear iwould start off with better drums but if you want to buy something actually usefull, then buy ur self some better equipment for what ever instroment u play
meow :3
Quote by Remebol
wow are u like a one man band?

if you want to buy the entire band some gear iwould start off with better drums but if you want to buy something actually usefull, then buy ur self some better equipment for what ever instroment u play

Nope, we're a 4 piece. I'm probably gonna go in on a keyboard or some drums.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
keyboard. then start saving for that amp.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Wouldn't the keyboard player pay for his own equipment? Spend your saved money for your stuff.
I would go for an amp...but I did just sell my only car and buy an amp so...you might not want to listen to me...