http://www.yorkville.com/products.asp?type=32&cat=18&id=359

anybody know anything about this? it looks like it might be a very nice little amp. i havent been able to find it anywhere to get an idea on its price. im just curious on what that costs. i think it might be new and not out yet but maybe you guys know more about it than me. thanks
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112
Last edited by HugeRed at Jul 14, 2006,
Traynor makes very nice amps, so you should be pleased with it. I haven't played that model so I have no idea on it's sound, or it's age. A 15 Watt tube amp sounds like it would be great for bedroom practice and would distort very nicely.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
the thing is ive been looking at the 50 watt version. now im just considering whether the 50 or 15 would fit me better. but then i cant find the 15 anywhere.
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112
^Then by all means get them
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by OrgyJorgy
it's a limited edition amp, it was just released, if you want it find one and try it out right now because they're only making 150 of them

...And where did you get that info? 150 is nothing.
I tried one, because there was a sale on them at Long and McQuade recently. It's actually slightly larger than the 50Watt version. The idea behind the 50 is to get into the overdrive quicker it was actually quite loud, don't let the 15 Watts fool you. I personally think for the extra 50.00 the 50Watt version is a better choice. I was comparing it side by side with the 50, but I basically found it wasn't as bright, and I didn't like having just one master EQ though.