this is very weird and nobody so far has had this problem i will try to discribe this as well as possible.

when i play my A chord open or on a note, the the G chord open buzzs and on my pick up it is really annoying because u can here it buzzing in the background and if u watch the chord you can see it vibrating and im not even touching the chord. does anyone know how to fix this or know y this is happening .
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
harmonics ¿¿¿???
Quote by TheAmaranth

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
yeah, the open a makes the g vibrate for some crazy sonic reason
which probably means some hardware is loose or something
ok thnx very much i'll try that and see if it works
Quote by TheAmaranth

Even if everything is rock solid, the other strings will always ring in sympathy. You need to develop your technique so that you're either muting the strings with your fretting hand or by resting (ever so slightly) your picking hand on the bridge. Make sure you don't anchor though. Even though you're resting your palm on the bridge, don't keep it planted there. If you move down or up in strings, your hand must move as well.

Bry
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Large Brownie Batter Blizzard with chunks of brownie. *Dairy product orgasm*

Yes, i'm fat