I've been looking every where and I can't figure out how to play a C2... anyone here help me??
E-3
B-3
G-x
D-2
A-3
E-x I believe
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I wasnt sure which string was muted or excluded, E or G so I said both thanks
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
C2 is NOT a correct chrod name. If you went up to any person worth their weight in musical knowledge and said you were gonna play a C2, you'd be booted from the session...

MatteFuller had the correct version: Cadd9. Although 2=9 they function differently in a chord. crazynickman had the most common voicing I've seen... although you can let that open G ring out without altering the chord at all.

Once again, C2 = bad naming.
Looking for my India/Django.
That, perhaps, is why I couldn't find anyting on a C2! Lol, my friend and I are writing a song together, and she's been playin guitar longer, so I let her figure out the music, and she has a C2 in there, and I was confused on what it is, lol. Thanks for clearin it up for me!
that is probably a Csus2 chord.

play an open position C chord and lift your second finger , playing D instead of E.

do not play the high E string . D the 2nd , replaces E the 3rd.
Yaay I was somewhat right!
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
^hm yeah Csus2 is another possibility... although for some reason whenever I see people say C2 they happen to mean Cadd9, rather than Csus2. Which is strange because neither chord (Cadd9, Csus2) is more common than the other. Just random chance I guess...
Looking for my India/Django.
E-0
B-3
G-0
D-0
A-3
E-x

This is how I always play it.
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!