sry if this is the wrong thread but does anyone kno a site tht has like a virtual metronome on it?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
metronomes suck
but are needed
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
yes, but it pays off by helping you with timing and gauging your progress in terms of speed as well...learn to love your metronome
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

well, then you'd have to slow it down and catch the rhythm of the metronome by just picking any string (preferrably muted) in time with the metronome...every time you hear a click, pick the string...do this for a while and once you get the hang of it, try two notes per click, making sure they are even with the beat...try triplets, or 3 picks per click, and finally sixteenths (4 picks per click)...this little exercise should help you grasp the tempo
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

yeah i heard tht exercise on rock dicipline i think, ah ive been doing good for a while but now i just lost it, should i take a break?
Last edited by C.C. Deville at Jul 14, 2006,