Now i only want good answers no ****

I think i finally have enough to record, now im not a gear ***** most of this i had but can someone tell me if so far i have enough stuff to record my gear is as follows

12 input mixer
Monitor Speakers
Computer
Mics
Guitars Drums Etc
is this enough to record my own band and maybe have a small studio business for like high school bands?
R.I.P Dimebag Darrel 1966-2004

Gear :

Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Frontman 15G
Boss DS-1 Distorion
lots of software and a more thatn offfice work computer
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
You need software like Adobe Audition or Ableton Live...but they are kind of on the expensive side.. but other than that it sounds like you would be able to record your band.... I dont know about a studio though..
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
you need a way to connect the mixer to your computer. the soundcard on your computer probably sucks for recording. i suggest you find a nice audio interface that has two inputs. you can then run the stereo outs from the mixer to the interface. that hooks up to your computer, and then youll have a better sound than just going straight to your sound card.

btw, what mics do you have? that can make a big difference on how you will sound recorded.
i have a computer with a good sound card, and i have two condenser mics and 3 dynamic mics and the condensers have filters, and i will find a way to connect the mixer to my computer
R.I.P Dimebag Darrel 1966-2004

Gear :

Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Frontman 15G
Boss DS-1 Distorion
^ what do you mean by 'good' sound card. i know the soundcard on my computer is good, but it is awful for recording. unless your soundcard is a recording soundcard, it will suck for recording. just a heads up so you know.

two condensors and 3 dynamic mics should be good. cant record an entire band at the same time, but its enough to do each thing separately.