i'm just wondering, are ther any good double cut guitars for this price range? any model, and brand.
Epi g-400

maybe a low end PRS but im not sure if PRS makes any that cheap
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
never tried one but i hear agiles are great

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
O, do you mean as in Les Paul double cuts, or just guitar double cuts as apossed to single cuts.

Double cuts are like strat, sg, etc.
Single cuts are like les pauls, telecasters, etc.
yeah seconded, that agile is suppose to be an excellent guitar for the money..definately dont think youll find better for the price in that range and a double cut
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
O, do you mean as in Les Paul double cuts, or just guitar double cuts as apossed to single cuts.

Double cuts are like strat, sg, etc.
Single cuts are like les pauls, telecasters, etc.

forgot to say that, double cuts of guitars that are single cuts, and would that agile be good for punk rock, cos i cant try it out
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
O, ok. Like a les paul style single cut then. I have heard that Agiles are good cheap Gibson wannabees. Im sure it should be pretty good.

well should i buy this or just an epi les paul std plaint top?
epiphones blow hairy monkey balls, go with the agile
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
epiphones blow hairy monkey balls, go with the agile

hey thats mine! lol, so will it be good for punk-rock, and how to i buy the tribal blue, im gettin a guitar in 10 days!!!
Last edited by Arlabester at Jul 14, 2006,
i still say Epi g-400 for punk rock.. but the Agile LP would probly work too

Quote by richwatkinson
Danalectro DC 59. There like 500. But im pretty sure you could get an extra hundred bucks
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

Do you want matching guitars or double cut guitars? Make up your ****ing mind. Every day there's a new thread by about about what guitar to get. We've given you countless answers, I think just about every guitar has been mentioned. Make up your mind on what you want.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

dont get a vintage g-400 or vintage g-400 especially, i would be ashamed to have the same guitar as a kid who considered getting "matching" guitars with the other kid in his band and thought it was a good idea...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
dont get a vintage g-400 or vintage g-400 especially, i would be ashamed to have the same guitar as a kid who considered getting "matching" guitars with the other kid in his band and thought it was a good idea...

not getting matching guitars, i realized that was retatded, and pullmeunder i changed my budget AGAIN cos of you so STFU!
I think some Ibanez SZs are arond that price, and they are awesome guitars.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
arlabester make up your own style, if ur a real guitar player, you should already have one. dont ask what everyone else likes, theyre not gettin the guitar. and you realized that getting matching guitars was retarded AFTER like 20 people flamed you, im sure if you didn't make that pointless thread, you and your little friend would be sittin there with the same guitar goin what the hell did we do
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Arlabester
not getting matching guitars, i realized that was retatded, and pullmeunder i changed my budget AGAIN cos of you so STFU!

You'd think when calling something retarded you'd think you would at least spell it right

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Quote by pullmeunder
You'd think when calling something retarded you'd think you would at least spell it right

knew that was coming, and gee rnr, you would think if you didnt care you wouldn't care to post, **** off
I'd make a joke about your music taste but nah...
anyway Agiles will work fine from what i've heard but never call your music taste punk rock... :P
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by ScottishAngus
I'd make a joke about your music taste but nah...
anyway Agiles will work fine from what i've heard but never call your music taste punk rock... :P

lol no harm done, im used to that ****
off subject but g.n.r. will never be back together.....jus hope velvet revolver gets a better singer