Can anyone post any tabs for scales that run up and down the neck? The only scale I know is the blues pentatonic or whatever it is, and its getting rather boring so I guess I should learn new ones :P. If anyone could recomend a good over all theory or scale book it would be awsome too!
I dont know any theory really, Thats why I am looking for a good theory book. I just am asking for a few scales for somthing to excorsize my figners too other then 1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4 etc
Am Pentatonic form 3

E------------------------------5--8--------------------------
B-------------------------5--8-------------------------------
G-------------------5--7-------------------------------------
D--------------5--7------------------------------------------
A---------5--7-----------------------------------------------
E---5--8-----------------------------------------------------
cool I find that that website has a lot of good lessons..

Guitar Lessons World <----that one might also be useful but i like cyberfret better
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
i made a bunch of scales on a guitar pro file if you have it
OMG you admitted to liking korn and soad, you better delete that before some of the metal heads come in riding there new ego fueled cars to bitch you out .

#7 Member of "The Mars Volta Fan Club"
Get a peice of software call Guitar Z.

It allows you to select a scale, then the key, and it then displays it for you on a fretboard on screen.

Quote by Eternal_One
Get a peice of software call Guitar Z.

It allows you to select a scale, then the key, and it then displays it for you on a fretboard on screen.

is it free or does it cost something? also is it online or in store?