ok so whats that website that tells you like what famous guitars use for effects and amps and all that good stuff? like fall of troy
Quote by ImAwesome
ok so whats that website that tells you like what famous guitars use for effects and amps and all that good stuff? like fall of troy

do you mean guitarists?
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
haha yeah thats exactly what i mean...my bad

you know that website where it has like diagrams of all the effects and what type of stack they use or whatever
Last edited by ImAwesome at Jul 14, 2006,
no prob ...www.guitargeek.com

I think thats the one you want=)
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
I couldnt find fall of troy on there though.. but i didnt know the guitarists name
ahhh THANK YOU so much i knew it had liek geek or seomthing like that in it! ugh you=god send my friend
no prob..
they dont even haev avenged sevenfold because both of them kinda have like phaser sound thing going on and i wanted to know because iw anted to buy one of those effects
Did you try searching by the guitarist instead of searching the band?
Yeahhhhh still no luck but the guitarist from fall of troy was Thomas Erak...in case you wanted to know haha