Alright man, i'm gonna be camping for sunday till friday with only an accoustic geetar. What are some things i should learn on it ?

I'm thinking some metallica accoustic or megadeth's "goodmourning/blackfriday" accoustic intro.
Heh heh. "Good Mourning/Black Friday". Your campfire tunes and ghost story all wrapped up in one.
Look into some Bob Dylan stuff. "Mr. Tambourine Man" is a pretty famous one, and pretty much anything else you can find of him pre-Highway 61 era is almost entirely acoustic (and harmonica, I guess).
Also, Led Zeppelin have a few tunes that work great on acoustic; even some that aren't acoustic originally. "Ramble On", "Gallows Pole", "Tangerine", "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp", "Battle of Evermore", "Stairway to Heaven", "Going to California", and "Over the Hills and Far Away", to name a few. Plus there are a few you'd have to tune differently for, but they'd still work great.
You could look into some traditional or other classical songs. Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik", Bach's "Minuet in G", Greensleeves, just stuff like that. Not hard and people know it. Check out stuff like that on classtab.org. Sweet classical guitar tab site.
For some reason I was instantly reminded of a classic Zep one I left out: "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You". Which is weird I forgot above because it's, like, THE Led Zeppelin acoustic song. It's the first one that should've came to mind.
Plus it's an awesome song.
Quote by SethMegadefan
Heh heh. "Good Mourning/Black Friday". Your campfire tunes and ghost story all wrapped up in one.
Look into some Bob Dylan stuff. "Mr. Tambourine Man" is a pretty famous one, and pretty much anything else you can find of him pre-Highway 61 era is almost entirely acoustic (and harmonica, I guess).
Also, Led Zeppelin have a few tunes that work great on acoustic; even some that aren't acoustic originally. "Ramble On", "Gallows Pole", "Tangerine", "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp", "Battle of Evermore", "Stairway to Heaven", "Going to California", and "Over the Hills and Far Away", to name a few. Plus there are a few you'd have to tune differently for, but they'd still work great.
You could look into some traditional or other classical songs. Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik", Bach's "Minuet in G", Greensleeves, just stuff like that. Not hard and people know it. Check out stuff like that on classtab.org. Sweet classical guitar tab site.
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik rocks

I want to record a full band cover of that someday.
mmhmm i heard then played behind blue eyes :P me and a mate redid the words for some function night, it was awesome funny!
- tommy