ok...i think most people...because i have asked a but load of times, know that i want the Roland Cube 15...well! 1 question about that-can you play classic rock on it..IE Ac/dc? GnR....stuff like that...

2nd question...what would be a good guitar in the price range of 200-300....i MIGHT...dont want to because my rich was a b-day pres...SORTA...i paid some and my parents did too...so i dunno..but i need a suggestion for a GREAT metal/rock/classic rock guitar..

edit: i have an extra 37 bucks...btw, trade-in means like i give yo my guitar and i get soemthing different from your store right? cause that is what i was thinkin about doin...at my local shop
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Last edited by nathan312 at Jul 14, 2006,
Schecters

They cover metal and rock, all you need to do is get one with humbuckers instead of Emg's
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
if u wanna play both metal and classic rock definetly get a strat becuz they are versatile enough to play both of those
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
read the edit thing and can you answer the 1st qeustion

Dixon Acoustic
Quote by schecter1971
Schecters

They cover metal and rock, all you need to do is get one with humbuckers instead of Emg's

do that
Schecter Custom-4 Diamond Series
Gibson SG
Gibson ES-175
72' Fender Telecaster Custom w/white pick guard and Seymour Duncan Jeff Beck Humbucker
Gibson Les Paul Junior

(selling the ES 175 on ebay message me for details)
what kinda schecter? and what about the roland!!!

Dixon Acoustic
i persoanlly was thinkin an epi b-stock lp

Dixon Acoustic
what's wrong with BC Rich, there higher end guitars are EXTREAMLY versitile, i can even get the famed gibson LP "woman tone" out of my Virgo... althought, i have a platinum series, so i dont know where the delux falls on their scale.
well all i hear is rich's are crap.....i dont think so...but IMO i think i rushed into the warlock thing...the look looks awesome if you play metal...but if i get into a band...we woudl probably play rock...and where i live...if you use a warlock playin rock, you are considered a metal poser....not exactly what i want to be called....

Dixon Acoustic
seal...i see someone has the white warlock...bada** dude...can i get mine painted white just like that one? with the black stripe and stuff?

Dixon Acoustic