Yo tommorrow i'm gonna trade in one of my guitars to get an Epiphone flying v its black with a lite touch of purple has 22 frets and a floyd rose, but its used. I have played it and its pretty good its a good deal for About 175$. but should i wait for a jackson flying V to come in?

Please i need your opinion
go for the Epiphone V
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
epi
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
ive seen a few but most of them are aftermarket custom jobs. Id go for the epi a jackson for that price probably wont be so great.
Quote by mikeman
Didn't know they put FRs on epi Vs.

They had a Goth V model with an optional Floyd Rose a couple years ago. They discontinued it. I still regret not getting it. Oh so regret it...

Personally, I'd probably get the Jackson RR, depending on the model.
It'd have to be an RR1, RR3, or RR5 for me to choose the Jackson.

If it's none of those models, dont bother.
Stick with the Epi and maybe change the pickups.
Spiral Out
I'd check out the epiphone but if its been butchered and had the floyd put on after it left the factory, I'd stay well away.
get and sg
Gibson SG (Cherry)
Gibson Double Neck SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

*Building my own guitar now*
Go for the epi, I just got an epi flying V and I customized it, its sick! So remember if you don't like how it is now you can still change it around a little bit. Like, mine used to have crappy handmade pickups that some homeless person tried to make lol and I switched them to EMG's. That kind of thing.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Quote by INNOCENT VICTIM
I already have an SG

...a Gibson one?...why do u want a epi flying V then lol :/
Quote by CraigKing
...a Gibson one?...why do u want a epi flying V then lol :/
maybe because he wants a ****ing SG and a Epiphone V, twatface.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
I'd go for the Epi. It sounds pretty sweet to me.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Quote by usuckhugeonez
maybe because he wants a ****ing SG and a Epiphone V, twatface.

Thanks

I just got got the Epiphone V and its great! It has a couple places that need tweaking but the FR is amazing!!! Pants99 i'll probably take your advise, get some EMG's on and it will look sick!!! For those of you who gave your honsest decision thanks !!!! I think i made a good decision!!! Cheers:

My new guitar makes me want to dance

^Congrats man.

Now post some pics! I was looking at the Epi Goth line a while back...I've never seen a regular pic of one though. Just the stock photos on Musician's Friend and stuff. I haven't seen one in person either.

So please. Post some pics!!
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Is that even possible?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
you take a pic, and then hit the options button on the pic and click send...type in ur email..it will be like a text i do it all the tiem..
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp