Okay, I know they hold the title for worst BM pics ever lol.

But still, I think the music rocks, the vocals and the guitars grind and the drumming is awsum.

Sons of Northen Darkness is my fav from them

Any fellow fans here?
I dig them since a few time ago, oh how im gonna love when kids that have never heard the band in theyre lives go: OMFF!!!! Dude did you heard!?!?!? Immortal are gonna reunite!!!!! Theyre so ffffffffffffffkning awesome!!!!!1 Theyre my favorite and EVA!

You know,that same thing that happened with Emperor.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Last edited by SorrowIsMe at Jul 14, 2006,
How can you not love these guys:

Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
Pure Holocaust ...they lost me after that though
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Are they serious when they do that stuff? I mean come on...I crack up everytime I see them but at the same time I feel sad. Anyway I don't think I ever listened to them really, those pics kinda turn me away :/
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
CALL OF THE WINTERMOON!!!!

I like all of Immortal's albums, But I would have to say my favorite is Pure Holocaust.
Battles In The North is great! I have SOND too, but I didn't think that much to it... I need more, what's my next best bet?
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Quote by smiddy
Battles In The North is great! I have SOND too, but I didn't think that much to it... I need more, what's my next best bet?

Any of the early stuff. Anything before Battles.
allow me to be the first to say HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGH!

use the search button
Pure Holocaust is welded in my cd player. Definitely my favourite Immortal album.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
At the Heart of Winter kicks ass...

SOLARFALL!!!
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Horgh looks quite different in Hypocrisy.

Well, maybe because the absence of make up and leather lol
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Great band. Quite possibly my favorite band as of right now...
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Whats ya guys fave song by em?

Mine has to be Demonium.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Eternal_One
Whats ya guys fave song by em?

Mine has to be Demonium.

My favorite is either Damned In Black or As the Eternity Opens
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
Call of the Wintermoon... mainly because of the video lol

+1

And I also like Grim and Frostbotten Kingdoms.

my humble tribute to Horgh....

not the best, but for everyone's amusement

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Screw you guys , Immortal are amazing. Every album is great for me . If you love a band , you love all their effort in music, you dont say : " Ahmmm , hmm , Pure Holocaust FTW , everything else bad <- Just to agree with what everybody else sais in order to get quoted and praised for your statement " ..

Once again , Screw you guys !!! immortal are awesome !
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
Screw you guys , Immortal are amazing. Every album is great for me . If you love a band , you love all their effort in music, you dont say : " Ahmmm , hmm , Pure Holocaust FTW , everything else bad <- Just to agree with what everybody else sais in order to get quoted and praised for your statement " ..

Once again , Screw you guys !!! immortal are awesome !

No, you can still love a band without loving every single song, all bands have good and bad songs, you don't have to like it all. That statement is plain ignorant. We're the ones who should say "screw you" to you.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
No, you can still love a band without loving every single song, all bands have good and bad songs, you don't have to like it all. That statement is plain ignorant. We're the ones who should say "screw you" to you.

Fair enough , i guess I didnt type the statement correctly.. I'll rephrase my post.

What I wanted to say was that they may be some good songs in the album you are trashing , maybe this particular album YOU dont like is the favorite of someone else.
You should say (i'm not reffering to you) :" Immortal are great but I dont like pure holocaust for example " and not sayin " Immortal are great , Pure holocasut is the worst album ever (just cause 4 people said it and you want to agree with them) for example again.. I dont know if i'm making any sence. I hope you understand what I want to say.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Triumph for teh win!!!! that intro pwns all!!
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
So if balding people are the devil, your grandpa is satan's right hand man? Apparantly, the older we get, the more kvlt we are.

Founder of the Del tha funky homosapien club. pm me to join
A Sign For the Norse Hordes to Ride

and Frozen By Icewinds is the coolest song title ever.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Best ****ing band ever, as much as I still love the earlier more black metal stuff, the last 3 albums owned my soul more than any others. Can't say much more..oh and HOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

P.S: I don't know if there pictures are serious, Abbath is a really strange guy in interviews and I really can't gather whether he's a really serious or just half assed kinda guy...regardless he kicks ass!!!
**** you guys, the only thing that needs to be said is HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

but yeah, they're tight. At the Heart of Winter is such a winter album lol. I can't wait for snow so I can play it all day long
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
I just got my tickets reserved for Wacken '07 and I'm so stoked to see Immortal!!
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
So if balding people are the devil, your grandpa is satan's right hand man? Apparantly, the older we get, the more kvlt we are.

Founder of the Del tha funky homosapien club. pm me to join