So I got my Schecter C-1 Classic fixed. It had a ding, needed a new input, new pots, truss rod, action, and needed everything tightened. Here is the picture of the ding before (not very good but all I have):

Here is the ding after:

I think that it came out pretty good considering the ding was down to wood and looked like ****.

So I payed about $75 for all of this work to be done including the ding. How is that price compared to most places?
How'd you get that ding?
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
Quote by LethalAe86TypeR
How'd you get that ding?

he got angry and bit it
Quote by LethalAe86TypeR
How'd you get that ding?

I bought the guitar used and it had the ding. I really don't have a clue how people get dings that bad. I got the guitar and hardcase for $280 US. New they would be $800 total. I have a feeling that the kid thought he was ripping me off because it needed new pots and adjustments. I could care less. It was his loss. I basically payed $350 for a perfectly good guitar.
Nice. I got mine new with a case for $700 and I thought that was a killer deal!!! Is that brown? Or 3 tone sunburst?
Quote by mikeman
Nice. I got mine new with a case for $700 and I thought that was a killer deal!!! Is that brown? Or 3 tone sunburst?

It is antique Amber.
350 is a good deal very good deal and he thought he was ripping u off haha
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by Mascot
$350 for a new C-1 Classic that's been set up. . . *drools*.

350 for a washburn X50 pro. with no big dent either
Quote by chunkybrotha
350 for a washburn X50 pro. with no big dent either

$350 is including the repair of the dent, set up, new electonics and a hardcase. The x50 looks like a sick guitar.
^the X50 is a sick guitar, i suggest you check one out
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!