Well I'm willing to spend 700-1000$ on a new Ibanez, but I really dont know my Ibanez to well, could anyone tell me a really good guitar for around that range of price, im also hopping a whammy on it to, I don't really know much

Thanks
It is my opinion that ESP makes the better guitar in that price range.

The MH and H guitars are worth looking into, they're like highend Shecter C-1's.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
The Ibanez sz720fm is an amazing guitar, for 650 too. I would reccommend that over any that fall withing that price range. But if you are looking for something that goes in that look at the RG series, they are descent and have a whammy if you like that kind of thing,.
RG1570 ftw! Check it out.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
id go for an RG....i dont know alot aout Ibanez but from general opinion people say their the best
RG1570 + pickup change.
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited
^ aye, seconded.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by dyingbreed88
The Ibanez sz720fm is an amazing guitar, for 650 too. I would reccommend that over any that fall withing that price range. But if you are looking for something that goes in that look at the RG series, they are descent and have a whammy if you like that kind of thing,.

I've played a cheaper version of the SZ and its tone is beautiful. Wonderful guitar. I don't know how it'd do for metal though?
Quote by eyeownyu
with 1000 bucks buy a gibson sg, they look sweet and play nice

Goddamnit, you just had to come in and **** it up. You people need to learn that if someone is asking about IBANEZ guitars, they dont want Gibsons or Schecters.
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited