hey guys,

im left handed (represent) but I learned to play guitar righty. This is ok except for the fact that i have a serious lack of dexterity in my right hand. Would a classical guitar and fingerstyle playing help me with that. no masturbation jokes please ( ) seeing as ive already heard them when i asked my father. thanks in advance.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
it should, but it also shouldnt matter because you'd just get used to playing like that.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
i have found that my ability to bar has gotten a lot better when i started to play a classical guitar. I played the classical for about 3 weeks straight and didnt even touch my electric. when i finally returned to the electric i found that barring was much easier, as the neck was smaller. so, in my opinion, yes, it will help.
Classical will help a lot. Try Rondo Alla Turka, Bouree, Moonlight Sonata, hell even Fur Elise. They'll definitely help with dexterity.
Quote by yawn
Classical will help a lot. Try Rondo Alla Turka, Bouree, Moonlight Sonata, hell even Fur Elise. They'll definitely help with dexterity.

thanks man, ill have to remember those.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

MASTUREBATION WILL....oh...umm...<ahem>...yes, classical will indeed help :P
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Quote by wingedgopher
thanks man, ill have to remember those.
No problemo. Just be aware that playing Rondo Alla Turka up to speed will probably take quite a lot of practice
Quote by yawn
No problemo. Just be aware that playing Rondo Alla Turka up to speed will probably take quite a lot of practice

well i dont expect to jump right in and be any good. preactice makes perfect i guess.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Quote by Bubban