Really,it was one of the best concerts ever!The last one was in 2003 if I'm not mistaken.I heard like the sponsors couldn't get the place for rent or something,but I'm not sure.Do you guys know what happened?And will there ever be hellfest again?
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
And Lamb of God's Black Label in Hellfest 2002 has gotten so popular with all of us guys..What is your favorite Hellfest song?Mine is ofcourse..Black Label.Hahaha.
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
It got cancelled this year for some reason. It says on their website.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Bad Luck Riot 13 or some crap had something to do with it.
If I remember correctly they..well.. caused a riot.
A lot of people got injured.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
hellfest got cancelled because the douchebags (im not mentioning names) tried to screw over the insurance compnay. when you hold a show that big insurance companies give you a certain amount of insurance to cover injuries and damage, they listed hellfest as a rock show rather than a heavy metal show, so they wouldnt have to pay as much because obviously there will be be more injuries and damage at a hardcore show. anyways the insurance company found out about the scam and shut it down. end of story.